Our survey shows that the main driver for a green life at home is saving. People want to save precious planet resources, but why not double the motivation and start saving money as well? We are here to help you reduce your energy consumption and expenses without making any sacrifices on comfort.
Planet and wallet friendly
As we already mentioned, saving the planet goes hand in hand with saving your money. And it seems that you already have the right habits:
• 82% in Lithuania are used to turn off unnecessary lights.
• 56% in Lithuania turn off the water while brushing their teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
• 63% in Lithuania use energy saving solutions at home (energy-efficient appliances, thermostats, water-efficient showerheads, etc.).
Less is more
Reducing consumption and having less makes people feel good:
• 46% in Lithuania are happy about being rational and saving money.
• 50% in Lithuania prefer quality over quantity and appreciate the things they have.
And you know what? As a bonus of buying less stuff, you get more space and order at home. Nothing but a win-win!
Did you know?
Just by turning off the water while brushing your teeth, you can save up to 40 litres of water every day.
A home might waste many litres of fresh water, but we have products and ways to avoid flushing your money down the drain. All IKEA showers and taps are made with a smart flow regulator that reduces the flow of water while maintaining pressure. It means each time you have a shower or wash veggies in the kitchen, you can save water.
Enjoy the taste without waste
The zero waste mindset can follow anywhere you go. Do you think that a leak-proof travel mug is better than hundreds of plastic bottles? Then, we think alike. This one is made of heat-resistant glass that suits for both cold and hot drinks.
A bright idea for smarter lighting
Want to save electricity and lower the bills? Switch to LED. That's the only kind of lighting we sell at IKEA. It can save up to 85% of energy compared to incandescent bulbs. And we offer a wide range of options for every need, at every budget.