IKEA Vilnius is open on all holidays, except for December 25th, January 1st and the Easter Sunday.
Opening hours on December 24th and December 31st are 10:00-18:00.
The children‘s play area can accommodate up to 20 children at a time.
• Parents have to ensure that children disinfect their hands before entering the play area.
• Children must wear socks during the play time.
• Children’s temperature is measured before entering the play area (children with cold symptoms are not allowed).
Working hours: I-VII 10:00-21:00
Swedish restaurant opening hours:
Customer service: +370 5 250 00 55
Call us 9:00-18:00 on working days and 10:00-18:00 on weekends or email us info@IKEA.lt.
Recommendations in the store:
Wear a safety mask or respirator.
Use hand sanitizer
Keep a safe distance of 2 metres
If you arrive only to return the goods, you can use the Exit door to enter the store, after the security checks your documents.
Customers who do not have the specified documents should use courier service to return the goods.
• To return the goods, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will receive an invoice to pay for the delivery costs.
• We will assess condition of the returned goods and transfer money to your bank account.